Need help with SKS magazine problem Cast Boolits
28/10/2011 · I took my new SKS apart to clean it. I'm having trouble getting the trigger assembly to latch in. I have the magazine in, the pins are fully engaged, but it seems like I can't get the trigger plate and the action squished far enough for the latch to click in.... 5/04/2008 · Here's the deal w/ semi autos in Cali. If your sks semi auto rifle has a pistol grip, it MUST have a permanent magazine well of 10 rds, ie: Ca legal ar 15.
SKS Magazine pin has broken off! canadaguns
When reinstalling magazine be certain front of magazine is engaged in lug on receiver. Note: Foreign material in trigger group is a major cause of SKS “Doubling” or “Slam Firing”. Trigger group should be cleaned and lubricated regularly.... 17/01/2009 · Yes it can but when I did it the 30 rd mags were unreliable.Just disassemble your sks,take the box mag out.Then put the sks back together and try in insert the 30 rounder.You may have to do a little sanding to make it fit correctly.
How to mod sks to take ak mags? nyfirearms.com
28/09/2009 · The SKS-D and SKS-M were modified at factory to be wider and therefor be able to accept the AK magazine. The only way to make your Yugo capable of accepting the AKM magazine would be to cut-out a section of your receiver, then weld on new sections to widen the body to the point of accepting AKM magazines. how to make future bright D – ASC Magazine for the use in the SKS 7.62X39MM, SKS G9/A Adapter. (This Magazine is an AR-15 Style, 7.62x39 (This Magazine is an AR-15 Style, 7.62x39 Magazine, manufactured by ASC, (Ammunition Storage Components, for use with the SKS G9/A Adapter and modified by us.
SKS Law Gun and Game The Friendliest Gun Discussion
7/12/2007 · Depends on what kind of mags you're using. You don't have to mod anything to put a SKS detachable mag. If you want an AK-47 mag for your SKS, you have to permanently modify your SKS. photoshop how to put a second picter in the background To lock the bolt open without a magazine inserted, put your finger up into the rear of the magazine well. You should be able to feel the tab sticking off the bolt hold open latch. Pull the bolt to the rear while putting upward pressure on the latch, as soon as the bolt clears the latch, the latch will slide up and the bolt can be released. It will catch on the bolt hold open latch thereby
How long can it take?
MNGunTalk.com View topic - SKS Detachable Mag Conversion
- legal to add 30 rd mags to SKS? Shooting Sports Forum
- fixed sks mag to detachable Shooters Forum
- Intro to the SKS guntweaks.com
- Norinco SKS Magazine Help Northwest Firearms Oregon
How To Put Magazine In Sks
24/12/2018 · The SKS was designed as a semi automatic rifle with a fixed ten round magazine. The AK is a select fire rifle fed from a thirty round detachable magazine. The cost to purchase or produce the AK is …
- 18/03/2008 · Once the extension is in the notch you will be able to rock the magazine into the slot in the rear of the magazine well. 7. Now put your SKS back together with your NEW MAGAZINE in place.
- 26/05/2009 · I bought an SKS and it currently has a magazine adapter so as to accept the 30rnd magazine. Well, I'm no SKS expert as this is my first one but the 30rnd mag keeps falling out or not feeding right. I want to put the 10rnd mag back in but apparently there is some adapter insert that allows the 30rnd mags? Can anyone tell me how to remove this so
- 12/02/2013 · You can keep the 10 round fixed in the SKS and any 10 round mags that were in state pre ban, but only load them with 7 bullets. Even the Marlin 60 is an assault weapon since you can put too many murderbullets in there.
- 15/07/2007 · No, according to the letter LESchwartz put up from the atf, "an SKS rifle with a fixed magazine is not a SAW." Fixed magazine, no capacity specified. An SKS with a fixed mag is legal. Fixed magazine, no capacity specified.