How To Make A Trolling Motor Faster impremedia.net
30/06/2006 · I can get my boat down to around 2.4 mph depending on wind and lake conditions and using my bow mount trolling motor, I can go slower from there. I have been varying my speed from 1.5 mph to around 2.8 mph, but this requires switching between the boat motor and bow mount.... A gas engine (2hp) will be faster than a 30lb electric trolling motor, especially if you're going very far. If you want to run your trolling motor at high speed for a long time you'll need more batteries, more charging capability...You need to make sure your canoe will handle the weight of a gas motor, especially if you're thinking solo use. I like electric motors for trolling, but sometimes
Best Trolling Motor for Pontoon Boat in 2018 2019
"My buddy has a 36-lb thrust motor, we have the same size boat yet his motor moves his boat just as fast as my 42-lb thrust unit. Why is this?" Thrust is simply a static measurement of pushing or pulling power, and higher thrust does not necessarily mean greater speed.... If you do you will end up using your wife's Tupperware, and this will make you want to go fishing just that much faster and you will be cutting steps. Cutting steps are bad. Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download. Step 5: Looking at How the Trolling Motor Will Mount to the Kayak. On the fiberglass down a post that connects to the trolling motor you will have access length that will stick above
Trolling with Honda 50hp or Yammie F40 In-Depth Outdoors
If you want to go a little bit faster, you can always opt for a trolling motor with a higher thrust, but with the extra speed comes less battery life. In my opinion, the little extra speed that you may get with a higher thrust trolling motor is not worth sacrificing battery life, not to mention a higher thrust motor will set you back a few more bucks. how to make a video like lotte aging For instance, your fish finder can chart maps for the trolling motor, which you can then control via a handheld control panel – a pretty nifty feature when you need to be moving fast. As a concrete example, Lowrance fish finders are compatible with the Motor Guide models, while …
Running Dual Or More Trolling Motors ? Bass Boats
Many people think that the more pounds of thrust they are getting, the faster the boat will go. This is not exactly true. With trolling motors and outboard motors, boat speed (and acceleration) depends on horsepower and prop pitch. By changing prop pitch, you can trade acceleration for top speed. Our trolling motors have props designed for maximum acceleration. When you hit the power, the boat how to play blu ray on xbox one without controller I personally like this best battery for 55 lb trolling motor for faster recharge time. Actually, the battery has 3 times more recharge capacity than other batteries on the market. Actually, the battery has 3 times more recharge capacity than other batteries on the market.
How long can it take?
Using Trolling Motor as an outboard Page 3 Boat Design Net
- how fast does a minn kota trolling motor go? Yahoo Answers
- Hobie Forums View topic - Electric Motors on Kayaks
- Best trolling motor battery reviews 2017 Comparison
- Hobie Forums View topic - trolling motor in mirage drive
How To Make A Trolling Motor Go Faster
16/08/2010 · Best Answer: Take your pick... It will do about 2 mph for 7 hours, or 7 mph for 2 hours. I have 2 batteries and a Perko switch on my dinghy. This way, I can run one battery low, switch to the other, run it low, and then switch to both and have ample juice to make a …
- 5/01/2010 · For each blade you add to the equasion, you create more drag, but create more forward thrust (and make the motor work harder to turn it), but you also reduce vibration which smooths out the ride. So a 2 blade will give you more speed than a 3 blade, and the 3 more than a 4, or a 5 etc, again when all else is equal.
- Another strategy is not to use your trolling motor to fight the wind, instead only troll with the wind so you can run the motor at a low setting. When it is time to go against the wind fire up your main motor instead to …
- If you do you will end up using your wife's Tupperware, and this will make you want to go fishing just that much faster and you will be cutting steps. Cutting steps are bad. Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download. Step 5: Looking at How the Trolling Motor Will Mount to the Kayak. On the fiberglass down a post that connects to the trolling motor you will have access length that will stick above
- 4/04/2007 · I'm told a 55 lb motor will NOT move the boat any faster than a 30 lb, just push it better in wind, is this true ? I don't want to go out and spend $200-$240 on a new motor and not really gain anything, what can I expect ? Any advice or opinions welcome.