to suppose Spanish translation - bab.la English-Spanish
17/01/2017 · Watch in this video how to say and pronounce "suppose"! The video is produced by yeta.io.... But Kutuzov went on blandly smiling with the same expression, which seemed to say that he had a right to suppose so. "Just as I may suppose you to be deluded," said Pierre, with a faint smile. But do not suppose me to be so bad.
Use suppose in a sentence suppose sentence examples
Q: How to say I assume the gaspacho has tomatoes. in Spanish? A: Se supone que el gaspacho tiene tomates. [seh soo-poh-neh keh el gas-pah-choh tyeh-neh toh-mah-tes] (human translation)... Whether we suppose that there is one market in supply to large customers and small distributors, or two separate markets, the transaction at issue would in any case create or strengthen a dominant position on both of these conceivable markets.
Suppose in Spanish English to Spanish Translation
13/02/2017 · I must be missing something. Where does it grade you? I'm using it on the iOS app. I speak into it. it records what i say. And then I see colored options for "hard to easy" etc. how to make a good avocado dip 15/04/2006 · This is good. You can?t translate the Spanish directly into English. I?d also say: I?m supposed to be having a good time, but I?m not. I should be having a good time, but I?m not.
How to say 'suppose' in Spanish? YouTube
Usually "to suppose" is translated as "suponer" which is conjugated exactly like "poner", so "supposed" = "supuesto". Por ejemplo: Supongo que necesito escribir una frase e … n espanol que usa how to make re5 say biohazard instead There is a dictionary on this site. Please check it first. You can find the dictionary on the "dictionary" tab at the top of the page. Use it to look up "suppose" or even "supposed"...
How long can it take?
Do You Know How to Say Suppose in Spanish?
- to suppose Spanish translation - bab.la English-Spanish
- i suppose Spanish translation â€“ Linguee
- How to Say â€śSupposed toâ€ť in Italian icebergproject.co
- How do you say... I am supposed to leave in..spanish
How To Say Suppose In Spanish
14/12/2008 · Forums > Spanish-English / Espanol-Ingles > Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Espanol-Ingles > suppose Discussion in ' Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Espanol-Ingles ' started by manan , Dec 14, 2008 .
- supposedly in spanish; supposedly in german; supposedly in italian; supposedly in portuguese; How do you spell supposedly?. It is not suposedly or even supposingly for that matter! adj. Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence. Intended: medication that is supposed to relieve pain. Required: He is supposed to go to the store. Permitted: We are not supposed to smoke here. Firmly
- 9/08/2007 · Best Answer: Kirby: In Spanish we do not use "suponer" as often as you do in English, the options you mentined are the most used. The other members of this team already gave you the answer, and they are correct.
- • They say I had the vanity to suppose that I might marry him. • This was supposed to be a set of professional fence-building equipment , but actually looked like a hoard of junk . • He could pack a union hall , as no one in the seventies was supposed to be able to do.
- But Kutuzov went on blandly smiling with the same expression, which seemed to say that he had a right to suppose so. "Just as I may suppose you to be deluded," said Pierre, with a faint smile. But do not suppose me to be so bad.